Update 2017.04.07 -> Added instruction to remove conditions on ComputerName wizard pane to force it to appear regardless of TS selected.
- No more do you need to worry about the Deployed OS detecting the flash drive.
- Some editing of built-in scripts is required.
- Deployments take slightly longer, because share is copied local before beginning.
- Edit the Litetouch.wsf to perform a reboot instead of a shutdown upon completion of staging the deployment share. (~ lines 997-1006)
- Add the LTIEnableDeployTs.wsf to the scripts folder. The script relies on the DS only containing one deploy task sequence with an ID beginning with a “DEP” (i.e. DEP-10X64-001).
- Lastly, Move the computer name prompt to the appear first, even before the task sequence selection is presented. Also remove any/all “Condition” xml blocks. This is to work-around the pane not appearing, when a litetouch task sequence is specified.
- The SkipFinalSummary rule cannot be set to YES. The “Reboot prompt when the staging is complete.”
- The SkipTaskSequence rule cannot be set to YES. This breaks the LTIOem built-in script. However, The TaskSequenceID rule can be set to preselect a TS.