UPDATE 2016/10/10: Use this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_636cnOwn0jelIwcTFSdXBYaVE to download the latest OCBs.
— Fixed Bundles URL (May 1, 2013)
In some Panasonic Toughbook models upwards of 15 utilities are required to be installed to function properly. Add in some optional components, such as Wireless WAN Connectivity, GPS, and a Barcode Reader, and we could be in the neighborhood of 20-30 required installs. These “bundles” were produced to greatly simplify all of these mandatory installs.
- ONE install step per Model/Mark (19A – Mk5)
- Logs all activity to single file (C:\Windows\Temp\Pana….log)
- Works with all Imaging Suites (SCCM, MDT2010/2012, LANDesk, KACE, Altiris, etc.)
- Supported and Produced by Panasonic.
- Installs and Drivers are NOT Re-Packaged or Re-Engineered.
- Does not include Storage or LAN drivers, these must be downloaded from Intel (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/)
- Added into Imaging Suites, yet managed on File level (.ZIP file names in SRC\ folders dictate what and when they are installed)
See the following .PDF for assistance in downloading and utilizing the bundles.
Feedback is encouraged! (Comment here or email my team at firstname.lastname@example.org)